1. ACCEPTANCE.- Making any reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions.
2. USER. - The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
3. PREPAYMENT. - The system requests a guarantee of payment made by credit card or by bank transfer. The reservation is subject to acceptance of payment by the banking entity.
4. RESERVATION. - The reservation is complete once the user has received a reservation confirmation number with its localization by email.
5. TOURIST DUTY.- The amount for the reservation will be increased by a tourist tax for the first 7 nights, at 2.25 € per person older than 16 years of age.
6. INFORMATION.- All the information provided by the user is saved on a secure server, and we guarantee that this information shall be accessed exclusively by authorized staff, and only for purposes of the reservation in order to communicate with the client in regards to future promotions and deals.
7. OCCUPANTS.- The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics and as per the hired rate.
8. NEIGHBOURS.- All the occupants of the apartment promise to respect the neighbors of the building and nearby homes, and not to make irritating or disturbing noises, nor play music or instruments at inappropriate volumes. The right is reserved to cancel this contract with immediate effect and without compensation in the case of serious breach of these rules on respecting the neighbors.
9. CLEANING.- The apartment shall be made available to the client duly clean. The client commits to leaving the apartment reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food.
10. EQUIPMENT.- The client commits to leaving the apartment in the same circumstances as they found it upon entering in terms of furniture and equipment preservation.
11. MODIFICATIONS.- We reserve the right to change the hired apartment for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
12. GUARANTEE. - The client will leave a cash deposit as a guarantee upon entering, at the amount specified in the reservation. This deposit shall be fully returned upon check-out unless defects are found in the apartment, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
13. DEPARTURE. - The customer promises to leave the apartment free and return all the keys before 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure. If the apartment has not been vacated, the customer shall pay a daily amount of twice the daily amount contracted, as well as any claims for damages that may be lodged by other persons with confirmed bookings.
14. CANCELLATION. - The amount paid for the reservation will not be refunded.